A holiday party is the best excuse for you to change up your look from what you usually have for work or school. Whether you are planning to meet new friends, having a reunion with old ones, or simply giving yourself a good time, you have to look on top of your game. What better way to reinvent your look for a special party than to have an amazing makeup look that will put your best face forward?
Now whatever kind of gathering it is, be it intimate or grand, there’s a makeup look that will surely highlight your best features. We’ve got you covered! Here are some fun holiday-worthy makeup looks for you:
- Is it an intimate dinner with friends you’ve known your whole life? Go for a subdued but fresh look. You can achieve that with minimal mascara, a light brown or taupe eyeshadow, and a universally flattering shade of rose for your lips. Don’t forget to keep your brows groomed!
- Is it a night of fun and dancing? Add glitz to your usual look by creating a shimmering yet smokey eye. How to achieve it? Simply mix a green or gold iridescent eyeshadow with a medium brown shade. Finish off your look with a lip gloss!
- Aiming for a sophisticated look that’s perfect for your company’s year-end party? Define your jawline using a bronzer for a sharper look. Balance that with creamy red lips and a muted silver eyeshadow. That will surely impress your bosses and colleagues alike!
- Do you want to stand out in your family reunion? You and your cousins may have similar features but that doesn’t mean you can’t be the prettiest one, right? Enhance your natural looks with a classic cat eye. Go full on retro by matching that with matte lips in a strong color. Want something that’s not red to truly be different this season? Purple would be unexpected on your lips! Not that playful? You can bring back the ‘90s with a flattering brown shade.
- Worried because makeup has never been your area of expertise? Best leave your holiday look to the experts then. Drop by Farnaz Hair and Makeup Studio soon and we can discuss the look you’re going for. Let’s get you holiday-ready!
A flawless makeup can pull your entire look together. But don’t forget the prep stages! Wash your face thoroughly and moisturize the night before for fresh skin on the day of the party. Remember to remove your makeup after all the fun, too! After all you don’t want to welcome the new year with unhealthy skin!